Friday, May 28, 2004

Revamp

...ahh, what it says ~ more revamping to follow! Some of the "previous posts" will not look too good right now due to css formatting conflicts. I will get to that. If you have made comments on previous posts, they are still there in the "old" archived months (down on the right sidebar) The new template has a new commenting system so that will start from today's post. (I'm presuming that some may still visit here, which may be unlikely seeing as I haven't posted for a good 3 weeks or so) Cheers for now!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cameron Stephen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

28/5/04 15:50  
Blogger hijacked frequencies said...

a new look or a new website? i'm confusedddddddd.....

28/5/04 21:16  
Blogger Cameron Stephen said...

Hi Melissa, thanks for checking in! No, not a new site or anything (although my site www.punkclown.com is well overdue a revamp as well)...This is the same blog as before, I have just changed the template and am incorporating blogger's new comments option. So, I suppose it's just a case of "same shit, different look"LOL...

28/5/04 23:07  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi PunkClown.... Cool site!

Im punker than you.... LOL

Regards,

29/5/04 05:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're still here dude. Uh, it wants a password and i made one up and my name is anonymous now (it used to be meg but that isn't my real name anyway so i'll settle for being anonymous).

meg
mandarin

29/5/04 08:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home