Thursday, August 21, 2003

Chainsaw song...

in the background. One thing about winter is the continual growl/scream of 2-stroke cutting devices going on any given day. Hmmmm, internal combustion, I wonder what the world would have been like if we had developed a different prime engine for driving things. Would there be as much pollution, would there have been as much conflict as that caused by oil? I bet life might have been a bit quieter! Anyway...on to other things...
The cubbyhouse is well on it's way, I have taken advantage of the good weather to progress with it's construction apace. Apart from the input from the eventual owners of the structure ("The cat flap should be there...ohh and put the window here"...etc etc) it has gone relatively smoothly. Mrs PC and I went to the movies last night and saw Identity with John Cusack & Ray Liotta among others. An interesting film, but I question some of the psychoanalytic principles & processes that is espoused in the processs of unravelling the plot. But I wont reveal anymore, except that it was moderately entertaining...I'll give it 3*** (out of 5) which in my personal reviewing parlance means you can wait until DVD release...and then perhaps on half-price night.
:-)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home