Saturday, December 27, 2003

Patterns, Textures, Flowers - ( New Photographs)

I have just been putting together some photos for viewing...here... I hope your patience in waiting for the pages to load is rewarded (for the people on dial-up) Things are dragging slowly with the 'puter today ~ It makes me wonder, did it sneak out in the middle of the night to celebrate the season with other rougue computers...creeping back to its desk in the wee small hours to operate on half a processor today? Or perhaps it just seems that way because I have been trying to generate scenes in Bryce, which has a rather glacial pace for it's rendering... Oh! And here's that coke, which I originally stole from Gary who had lifted it from Mandarin Design...yes, it's making the rounds again! Hi Meg! (and everyone). I was thinking meg, that we could have this coke (which seems to be inexhaustable) and a pudding instead of cake at ...Frank's birthday ~ A Magic Pudding to be exact! Then no-one would go hungry or thirsty at the party! I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with "The Magic Pudding" ...most Australian readers I would think ~ it is a children's book by Australian author and illustrator Norman Lindsay. "Every time you cut a slice from the pudding, another one grows in its place, you can eat as much as you like, the pudding lasts forever. What's more, you can change the pudding to any kind you like, it can be steak and kidney or plum duff or jam roly poly" (from a review by Louise O'Conner at Amazon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home