Thursday, October 30, 2003

Time Lag and Synaptic Static

~ The combination of recent time-shifts due to day-light savings and a recent stint of night-duty (thankfully completed) where my circadian rhythm has been flipped 180˚ has led to my feeling like I am under the influence of some mind altering substance...without the giggles, but most certainly just as potentially dangerous if I suddenly decided to hop in my car on a whim and go for a drive somewhere...which I am not going to do. I'm going to bed instead...People get jet-lagged and shift-lagged...I wonder if Dr. Who got T.A.R.D.I.S.* - lagged?
Oh and when the hell is the sun going to come out in Melbourne? It's coming up to November for farks sake! (Yes, I have retained the capacity to read a calendar)
*Time And Relative Dimensions In Space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home