Saturday, October 11, 2003

PunkClown Daze


So much to do! So little time! So far to go! But what a GRAND journey! Thanks to Ryan ( no, not you Slynky this guy is called muscle68... I don't know where you've been lately, let me know if you're ok ok?)..where was I? Oh yeah...thanks Meli, Cassie, Carol, Jeff, Varian, Bev, Maia and Akito (again heheh) et al. for dropping in - I really appreciate it. A very warm and heartfelt thankyou to Michelle also for her kind email and patience with the newbie...you were right! Special thanks to Clive (The Zen Clown) for leaving a message on my guestbook...and thanks also to Joel of Biroco.com for the kind words and link on his site. I'm glad you like the birds Joel! Thanks to everyone really. I am feeling very warm & fuzzy even though it is freezing. (Sure, it may have something to do with being on a day off now too..*heh heh*)
:-)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home