Thursday, January 29, 2004

Collecting sketches...

and gradually posting them here on a new page at my other site "big.farty-pants.com" I think I shall start a "sketchblog" ~ Today I have initially scanned and uploaded two of my drawings that I did in my 20's. I had a collection of blank out of date diaries which I used to draw in (as well as generally fill the rest of it full of emotional angst, surrealistic stream-of-consciousness, testosterone driven fantasies and of course, punk poetry)...I will add more drawings from that era that I think are relatively amusing or entertaining, or just plain relevant to me...as well as posting my current sketches and drawings as well, as I have been inspired to continue to draw by Danny Gregory whose book I received in the mail with great delight today and which I have practically devoured already....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home