Saturday, January 24, 2004

Slideshow via megs blog

test...OK, I've worked it out meg, it was a coding fault on my behalf. added 7th Feb: The slideshow actually works in blogspot, and I have had it up for about a week, but have removed it now to speed load time (hopefully) The original problem was that the script didn't want to share the body onload with another statement that I neglected to remove ~ one that basically told my "latest thing" DOM object image to be invisible on load, but as it's parameter is set to visibility:hidden anyway I think it wasn't needed...just going to check that in a couple of other browsers beside IE!
Report: Mozilla Firebird & Netscape 7.1 browsers run the script (without fade transitions) and keep my DOM object invisible until toggled...Opera doesn't seem to want to run the script, giving this error message:
Error: name: TypeError message: Value on left hand side of '.' is not convertible to Object: document.images.SlideShow.filters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home