Tuesday, January 13, 2004

My old runners...

Old RunnersI found out about the Shoe Project via metamorphosism and thought it looked like fun. I have formed an opinion that it is a very good idea to focus on one aspect of reality and concentrate a project dealing with just that topic/subject...there's something simple, yet fascinating about the idea...full of possibilities, yet with a set of fairly clearly defined parameters about what is going to be shown/discussed. People checking in would know what to expect! There would be little room for distraction, diversion, circumlocution or just plain rambling off topic as this blog often does. Cool...I think I may contribute my runners (sneakers)...now all I have to do is think of a good story to go with them!
addit: Thursday...Cool! Pix has placed my runners in the shoe project alongside some fascinating company that these old sneakers have never seen the like of! My Runners at the Shoe Project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home