Saturday, January 03, 2004

Thank you...

Well now I have confirmed that has worked, I would like to thank everyone for their holiday wishes. I would also like to thank Maritta, Mitzie and also James and his family for visiting my site and leaving recent entries in my guest book! I also want to thank (some time after the fact, but better late than never) Colin and Graham as well who visited and signed in last month...Thanks People! ~ Yeah, I know, I'm sure sometimes I sound like I'm making an Oscar acceptance speech - it's just I'm continually amazed that anyone visits my little node in the vast web at all! *grin* Work tonight was fairly pedestrian and seemed to consist mainly of people who had broken various bones in their upper limbs, the poor souls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home