Saturday, January 31, 2004

Hens Night

The Good Looking One is at a hen's night tonight...her baby sister is getting married to the mad Irishman Paul in February, and I'm sitting here at the computer instead of having fun go-cart racing (that's right) because I had to work, just finished a little while ago...Damn it! I hate being a shift worker sometimes - like on a Saturday night when you should be having a bit of fun with your brother-in-law to be and the rest of the boys! Then, at other times I really appreciate it, like when I see the roads in grid-lock at peak-period with the poor 9 - 5ers) Now - what to do...The place sure feels empty, the kids are at their grandparents...my beloved is hopefully having some good clean fun....hmmm, there's a beer in the fridge...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home