Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Too tired to...

Post anything intelligent, so I'll be VERY LAZY and post a reply to a friend asking about the image referred to in the last post (and a potential Melbourne cup winner) that I made in Renderosity's Photography forum this morning before I went to work...
Why do I do it to myself? We had a cup-eve ball last night, a fund raiser for the primary school, and Jane and I stayed out 'til 0130HRS - now it's just gone 0600hrs and I'm up for work! (Saying that, it's Jane that has the hangover this morning, not me!) Tedz, me old Kiwi mate, I rekon it's going to be Makabe Diva, but for an outside bet, try a flutter on Runaway Girl too ~ now don't blame me if these horsies don't come in...Gambling only pays when your winning...(have to thank old Miss March for schooling a failure)
P.S. Tedz, not my own spaceship, no...just one a friend of mine from Beetleguise IV loans me every now and then so we can do our annual inter-galactic jaunts to our favoured holiday spot Mintaka (in Orion's belt, you get a wonderful view of M42) - that's my wee-un doing a pre-flight check...
cheers all!
;-)>
*note - there was NO such horse as Runaway Girl in the cup...I must have been trippin' (Oh and Makybe Diva or however you spelt her name did win)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh very funny...he he he ho ho ho *laughing all the way to Armageddon*
;-)>

3/11/04 14:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home