Saturday, March 26, 2005

Freezing the ever moving now.

Photographer
Do you like ? I do. I find it relaxing to capture slices of time and space at a perfect moment, freezing the ever moving now. I'm not sure why I'm talking about this at the moment...I suppose I'm just unravelling a bit after a fairly constant night at triage. After years of using an SLR (A Ricoh KR-10) I purchased an Agfa CL-34 and ventured into the world of digital photography. It was only 1.3 megapixel and cost as much as a decent 4 megapixel with far more features does these days, but it was cool. Now I have a Canon G5 and hope one day to manage to save for a digital SLR. Just recently, however, I had a desire to return to analogue photography for a while. Sure I could buy some 35mm film and start shooting with the Ricoh again, but i wanted to do something different and hopefully challenge myslf creatively and artistically, so I have ordered a lomo supersampler, which should arrive next week, and a lomo fisheye, which will arrive who knows when...stay tuned for further developments, and stay tuna for fisheye developments...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there, surfed on from blogexplosion. can u teach me how to change the background on my blog like how you did with yours? Thanks!

27/3/05 19:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home