Sunday, November 02, 2003

fishface

~ fishface I've been trying to upload this to Renderosity for a while now, but keep getting sql errors* - so I'll put it here ( if you click on the thumbnail you go to larger version) ... an unfinished work for October's 2D Graphics forum theme...Yes, I'm late, but I'm the forum's moderator so I can be! *rasberry* Stayed up late to work on it, and it's not even half finished yet...where are all those extra hours in the day? Ah well...rather tired today. Better have some lunch...tic toc tic toc...that's better!
*(post script ~ the site was crawled by some kind of spider-thingy which apparently really puts a spanner in the works ~ however the programmers fixed it toot sweet!)
[Listening to: Watcher Of The Skies - Steve Hackett - Genesis Revisited [Remastered] [UK] (08:40)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home