Tuesday, March 29, 2005

New Toy!

New Toy

I got a new Toy today! The UPS man drove up in his van this afternoon. "What has daddy ordered on the web now?" wondered my wife aloud to our youngest. All the way from Vienna (Oh...Vienna!) packaged in a groovy hard plastic case, my very first Lomo camera, a SuperSampler (as mentioned in my previous post) It will be a little while before I can show you any examples of the photographs that will hopefully come from this little camera, as it utilises that quaint medium known as FILM (remember that stuff, it is from the same era as LP Records) anyway, if you want to see examples of what kind of photos this camera can take you can go to the link for the Supersampler in the previous post. In the absence of anything interesting from me yet, BHR has some good examples of SuperSampler here, here, here, here and here...check 'em out!
To Ms Jumbled Up - Thanks for visiting, I will post a little tutorial of how to get a different background such as my "ice-blocks" background into your blog shortly, with an explanation as to how to get it to remain static whilst you scroll the content...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary Williams said...

Looks like it came through quicker than expected...nice shot!

30/3/05 18:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new toy - new stuff is always fun, isn't it?

Kat

31/3/05 07:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home