Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Supersampler recognised at FILE Magazine

I hate to sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet, but I suppose I am...I'm just pleased that FILE Magazine has chosen one of my Lomo Supersampler images as it's "Featured File" for the next day or so...after that it goes into the collection along with the other two images of mine they have chosen in the past...OK I'll put my trumpet away now. Thanks to all of my online friends that have encouraged me (and continue to encourage me) in my photographic exploits (you know who you are people)
Work - I'm not sure if I picked up a mild case of the flu from work before the immunization jab I received at work kicked in, or whether I am having an idiosyncratic reaction to the flu jab. Everybody assures me that side-effects of the immunization aren't felt until 2 weeks after, but i have the aches body and head and malaise that I have associated with fluiness in the past. How boring am I, eh? Oh well, a couple of aspirin and off to bed!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gary Williams said...

Egg Yolk Yellow is a great pic, no wonder it's been featured.

As for the flu shot, it's not a big surprise that you got sick from it -- like many people, every time I've taken a flu shot, I've gotten sick. It seems to be part of flu shots -- they make you sick...but as a nurse, you certainly need one. Be well...

14/4/05 14:15  
Blogger Apples said...

Congratulations on the featured Lomo, PunkClown! It's a great shot, for sure.

Sorry about the flu, I'm due for my shot soon, too. Blah.

14/4/05 16:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations - you should be really proud because it is a great shot.

Kat

15/4/05 06:37  
Blogger Cameron Stephen said...

Thank you all!
:-)>

16/4/05 16:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! And it's great to find another camera fanatic. Keep up the great work!

22/8/05 00:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home