Monday, May 16, 2005

Uhhhh bummer....

Damn!
I spoke too soon. I took a couple of test shots that seemed to work OK, but now (no matter what the lighting conditions or f-stop setting) the Yashica shows the "slow" lamp glowing and the shutter release behaves as if it was set at "B" Ugh. Oh well. Worse things happen at sea! I might still be able to repair it...maybe. I emailed the "Yashica-Guy" for advice, he sadly tells me I probably have a camera-shaped doorstop. Now I am really wishing my brother hadn't chucked Dad's camera. It might have been handy for spare parts! Siblings!
Saint - glad I could help generate some happy nostalgia for you!
:-)>

1 Comments:

Blogger HypnoKitten said...

I put up a link to you on my nursing blog at http://mediblogopathy.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I know you don't talk about nursing very much, but that's not as important as making a community of nurses and about nurses. Like I've posted before, you're more than your job - and your blog proves it! You'v got such wonderful photos, and its easy to see why you enjoy taking them. Keep up the good work! -HK

29/5/05 17:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home