Wednesday, June 01, 2005

: Yet another camera!

Yashica GX
Well, even though my wife thinks I'm crazy (let's face it, she's probably right) I have invested in another camera, a Yashica Electro GX which is the last generation camera of the Electro 35 line. I must say, it's pretty nice. Now to finish the film I have already popped into it and started exposing, to see what the optics do with the emulsion, so to speak! Thanks to HypnoKitten for her recent visit and a message to Susan B from outafocus - I am nearly there with the first roll from the Empire, hopefully I will have results for you soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Down said...

I have a Yashica that has very near the same silhouette as yours except that it is all black. My father bought it while overseas during the end of WWII. What year was yours manufactured?

11/6/05 13:03  
Blogger Down said...

Wow! It appears I am somehow confused about the origin of my little Yashica as I did a search and it appears impossible that it could have been from that era. It doesn't seem to appear until around the late 50's. Seemingly yours is from about '73?

11/6/05 13:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic, but have a look here.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/pjammer/116169.html

Very funny.

12/6/05 08:39  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm up to 10 cameras now and my wife thinks I'm crazy too...har har. Well, I think everybody does come to think of it. Hello ArtP.

8/8/05 12:39  
Blogger Dominicans resources said...

::FREE BLOGS AND FREE WORDPRESS BLOG HOSTING - CREATE UNLIMITED BLOGS NOW ALL FREE ::

Free make money blogging hosting speicalist

17/10/05 11:35  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home