Monday, July 19, 2004

photoblogring

Well, I managed to fit in another post ~ inbetween dealing with personal injuries sustained (because I refuse to acnowledge my true age and pretend I'm still as flexible and fit as I used to be), going to work and being a husband/father person and...well, life and stuff I suppose (and lets face it, compared to the unknown factor of the alternative, life is pretty good!)
If anyone has a photoblog that they update regularly and wants it listed they should (if they haven't already) check out photoblogs.org ~ It's a great service for photoblogs and you can find lots of very good photography through its links. Which leads me to my latest pet project, the photoblogring ~ I have set this up to provide a working webring to facilitate visitors randomly surfing through the variety of phtoblogs that are out there. So if you have a photoblog, feel free to join in....
Ok, off to work for me now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new photoblog!! It looks amazing!
Take Care,
Amy

25/7/04 10:37  
Blogger Cameron Stephen said...

Thanks Amy!

26/7/04 18:42  
Blogger Kat said...

I won't be posting any pictures any time soon (and I'm not good at photography anyway). One of my kids' friends stole our digital camera.

Sometimes being a parent blows, you know.

3/8/04 04:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://edheads.org/activities/knee/

Another link for you.

Maia :-)

4/8/04 19:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home